|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||January 20, 2022|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
• Obtain suppliers statements of accounts and prepare reconciliation at each payment run
• Receipt and tracking of invoices / vouchers on IRIS Finance prior to their submission for approval by HODs.
• Run remittances on Iris Finance for the invoices due for payment and prepare payment request for approval
• Ensure that all payments are matched off with the related invoices appearing on the remittance advice
• On a monthly basis to provide explanations for general ledger accounts
• Ensure that any debit balances on the accounts are followed up and recovered.
• Preparation of suppliers’ vouchers based on approved invoices.
• Daily download all the supplier payments done in the previous day and forwarding the same to accounts payable accountants for dispatch to suppliers.
• Providing back up for other roles related to payables and general accounting.
• Any other tasks as may be assigned by line manager and supervisors.
• Knowledge and Experience
• University degree (or its equivalent) in commerce, accounting, finance or related field
• At least 2 years’ experience