|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||March 17, 2023|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About the position
• Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the prime responsibility of the Territory Sales manager is to clearly understand customer needs and goals and provide solutions to meet those needs.
• You will reach, retain and expand the company's customers to ensure sustainable business growth by developing and overseeing the accurate sales strategies to ensure the achievement of the region's objectives and goals.
• So, what does it take to be successful in this role?
• Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy at POS in order to further build market share
• Report on regional sales results
• Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
• Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
• Monitor and Evaluate team and individual performance
• Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
• Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
• Prepare and lead the Sales Team Meetings with focus on results vs. targets set
• Together with the sales team, identify & implement actions for closing possible results gaps in the concerned POS when they occur
• Follow up of field budgets versus incremental sales per sales representative
• Build excellent relationships with the regional Distribution Manager
• Gather and provide competitive information to headquarters on a regular and continuous basis.
• Skills, experience and qualifications:
• Degree in a Business-related area
• At least 3 years working experience in relevant position in the FMCG industry (experience in sales planning, execution in the general trade channel is an advantage
• Strong analytical skills and business mindset; Proven business management competency
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Creative and passionate, willing to take challenges
• Proactive, confident and able to work under high pressure
• Good command in English and computer skills
• Passion for the Consumer and customer focus with a growth mindset
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• What’s next?