|Location||Dodoma, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2022|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Responsible for implementing NMB strategy, architectures, and the ongoing operations and maintenance of middleware technologies.
This role is responsible for configuration, ongoing maintenance, monitoring and root cause analysis of Middleware infrastructure to ensure NMB business services perform as expected and can scale as business grows.
- Install, upgrade, configure, automate and support the Enterprise Middleware technologies.
- Perform troubleshooting and solving of Middleware / application incidents.
- Communicates with application developers for technical support and issue resolution.
- Execute corrective maintenance on Middleware software.
- Partner with Business Process, Infrastructure, and Application Development teams to use technology to solve business problems.
- Collaborate with NOC team members to create monitoring strategy and manage high availability architectures. Must strive for 100 percent uptime.
- Be a positive helpful teammate capable of communicating across a diverse workforce to ensure work transitions effectively without interruption or incident.
- Responsible for 24/7 Production Support.
Knowledge and Skills:
- DevOps skills preferably with Java language hands-on.
- WebLogic Server preferable or any other web server technologies.
- Database administration skills preferably in Oracle RDBMS and others.
- Unix and window administration.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork focused
- Adaptable and customer service oriented
- Demonstrated competency in accurately identifying the scope of work and preparing thorough, accurate and detailed schedule estimates
- Excellent problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline.
- Certification on WebLogic Server, Oracle database, Java language
- 2 years of managing Middleware technology (Oracle preferred)
- 2 years of Oracle WebLogic experience (version 10.3.5 and above)
- Working knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite, Different types of Service Bus, JMS Messaging, WebServices, Java, Linux/UNIX Scripting.
- Understanding of Intranet and Extranet Architecture.
- Knowledge of Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Automating Processes and Database knowledge