|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Job holder will be responsible for the execution of the sales plan, data analytics and sales performance reports and administrative support .
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Coordinate and support the development and execution of sales plans,
- Coordinate sales commissions review across channels: analysis and administration for sales commissions, initiatives, ranking, and data.
- Manage In-country sales data dashboards and suggest improvements across all channels.
- Coordinate and support data analytics on overall sales activities and processes.
- Keep an eye on regional trends to offer expertise to the sales team whenever necessary.
- Maintain updated reporting in Salesforce and other administrative reporting systems, creating business performance and activity data as required.
- Centralise zonal plans, business review and recruitment plans.
- Assist in control of processes for field evaluations, audits, and training of the sales team and SEPs.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating all sales review meetings on quarterly basis; maintaining a tracker for all agreed action points to ensure closure.
- Work with the operations and customer experience team to drive continuous improvement, identifying and implementing actions which drive greater efficiencies and revenue for the business.
- Liaise with internal departments such as Operations, Finance, HR, Customer Experience etc to ensure that multiple departments maintain low friction processes and activity in line with the strategic business growth activities.
- Coordinate multi-channel administrative support across zones.
- Delivery of execution of sales plans,
- Delivery of data analytics and sales performance reports on overall sales activities and processes,
- Delivery of administrative support across zones.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 3 years’ experience in sales operations, process development and data analytics
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to identify problems and apply creative solutions
- Comfortable operating independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial background and good business acumen
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with teams, strong interpersonal skills enabling connections with people at various levels of seniority.
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environmental benefits.