|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2023|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
• Oversee the successful completion of operations during shifts.
• Manages team of staff members.
• Communication efficiently with departments, clients and authorities.
• Ensures that department is running smoothly.
• Oversees employee scheduling, control of compliance with established procedures, inspecting equipment, ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Work closely with employees and management.
• Oversee the various departments in a company to help them coordinate with one another.
• Supports in Aviation-Security and Ramp-Safety related issues.
• University Graduation (Technical or Admin.) required.
• Minimum of 2 years prior work experience in similar function.
• Strong capacity to work under pressure; multitasking.
• Dynamism, pro activity and organizational skill.
• Above average skills in MS Office, Software, etc.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Availability to work shift and during weekends.
• Proficient written and oral communication skills in English.