|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Raha Limited operating under the brand name of Raha Liquid Telecom, that has been providing the highest level of connectivity solutions in broadband Internet services for over two decades. Raha is successfully connecting homes, businesses and organizations in Tanzania, with over 1500 connections and growing! Raha Limited’s mission is to provide fast, reliable, high tech and value driven connectivity making it one of the most preferred and affordable ISP in Tanzania.
We are currently looking for experienced and strong candidates to join us in the following positions:
National Account Manager
To acquire new customers in Enterprise on behalf of Liquid Telecom primarily within a target base of national in-country customers operating both nationally (in-country), regionally (Pan-Africa) and globally.
• Identify and pursue sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales channels, vendors, and others.
• Where relevant support the allocated global / regional account manager with their global acquisition strategy and leverage global deals to win locally, including sign off a local account plan aligned to the global account plan.
• Ensures all contracted revenue streams from won opportunities are being accounted for in all allocated accounts.
• Maintains allocated pipeline product and country mix to reflect the strategic aims of the business aligned to specified objectives.
• Delivers an agreed minimum incremental total contract value (TCV) of business per annum
• Maintain company sales system with all required data on timely basis
Qualifications and Attributes
• Experience in enterprise business is strongly preferred
• University degree with at least 3+ years’ successful experience working in solution sales in a technology company.
• Understanding of key financial metrics such as ROI and capability to use these as key selling tools.
• Experience in identifying up-selling opportunities which increase product penetration within the customer.
• Understanding of and an ability to manage the opportunity lifecycle from discovery to generation of proposal and subsequent closure and implementation.
• Ability to introduce new innovative concepts to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management of the CxO level within the customer organisation.
Interested and qualifying applicants should submit their application (CV and letter) with subject line Application specifying position being applied for to email@example.com