|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute (TAFIRI) is a Research Institute that was established by the Act of Parliament No. 6 of 1980 and started operations in 1983 with the aim of promoting, conducting, and co-coordinating fisheries research in Tanzania. In 2016, this Act was repealed by a new Act of Parliament No. 11 of 2016.
POSITION: Internal Auditor I
NO.OF POSTS: 1
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with Final Stage Module E or its equivalent, have passed Professional Level III examination conducted by NBAA, Bachelor of Commerce or ADA or ADCA with at least four (4) years working experience in auditing or accounts related works.
• Dar es Salaam
1. An applicant must be a Public Servant
2. Applicants must channel their application letters through their current employers.
3. Applicants should attach an up to date CV.
4. Applicants should attach certified copies of Academic certificates and Transcripts.
5. Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by TCU.
6. Applicants for the post of Drivers should attach copies of a valid driving license.
7. Applicants should indicate in the application letters their willingness to cover the transfer costs.
8. Salary is in accordance with Parastatal General Salary Scales (PGSS).
9. Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
10. All applications should be written in either English or Kiswahili and addressed to:
The Director General,
Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute,
P.O. Box 9750,
DAR ES SALAAM