|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
Oil & Gas
|Job Type|| Contract |
Effective overseeing and implementation of company’s compensation and benefits policies and practices.
• Ensure that compensation practices, salaries and benefits are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
• Develop a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits in and is aligned to the company’s strategy and business goals
• Develop and Structure effective and efficient compensation and benefits practices for the company so as to yield the highest value for the company
• Conduct research, assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys to establish what motivates employee productivity
• Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
• Assess, Measure, Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee compensation and benefit programs offered by the company
• Provide technical and data driven support to managers in their decisions on compensation benefits practices/packages and advise on effective ways to motivate employees in the company.
• Prepare regular audits and reports for company’s’ information and storage
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations
• Maintain accurate records and prepare reports related to payroll.
• Oversee timely processing of payroll changes (e.g. new recruits, terminated staff, salary increments) and system upgrades
• Context And Environment
• EACOP is a major and complex pipeline project project with significant number of challenges
• EACOP is a newly created company for which processes and supporting systems need to be developed.
• Be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering employees' compensation and benefits
• Developing a consistent compensation practice for the company
• Ensure that company’s compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation
• Ensure that the Company Policies, rules, guidelines and procedure are followed.
• Provide continuous, reliable and relevant reporting to the management
Qualifications And Required Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other related field
• 5+ years of experience working in the human resources field
• Posses 5+ years practical experience as a compensation and benefits manager or similar role
• Posses knowledge and experience in using different payroll systems
• Posses strong negotiation and communication skills
• Knowledgeable in building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
• Posses excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
• Good analytical skills especially in quantitative data collection and analysis
• Posses good knowledge of payroll procedures and related labor laws of Tanzania
• Posses experience in conducting employee satisfaction surveys
• Familiarity with payroll software/ HRIS (e.g. SAP,) and MS Office (especially Excel)