|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
At TRAVEL PARTNER LIMITED, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced Operations Manager to oversee daily operations and activities. As an ideal candidate, you must have a sharp business mind and proven success in managing multiple departments. You’ll be highly skilled in Business Administration, Operations Management and basic IT management. Additionally, you have to display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency in the Tour and Travel department.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and customers to ensure proper operations of the organization
• Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols, and good working environment.
• Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
• Actively address operational matters and concerns in a timely to meet operational objectives
• Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
• Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
• Oversee operational costs, risk and audit activities in accounts departments
• Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
• Evaluate inspection reports and service tickets and prepare invoices
• Generate operational reports for managerial use.
• Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
• Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
• 5+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
• Strong budget development and oversight skills
• Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
• Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org