|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The role will engage widely to identify business intelligence, reporting, and compliance needs for d.light.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Key resource for analysis of business analytical data.
- Key resource for all project tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for collecting and assembling annual operating plans.
- Work with the Managing Director to implement and measure business activities in the business plan while ensuring all departments of the business are complying with the rules and regulations the company upholds.
- Generate scorecards and ranking tables for activities, highlighting data that deviates from target and hypothesizing reasons in consultation with the departmental heads and other implementing parties.
- Present to line manager regular Management Information System reports on existing business, with highlights on business outcomes, highlighting trends positive / negative variances from plan.
- Data-based proposal of amendments to business that would enhance or accelerate attainment of documented objectives.
- Conducting regular and ad-hoc “deep-dive” analysis to shed light on observed trends that may not be immediately understood across the business.
- Proactively raise red flags on initiatives / business activities that are not meeting objectives.
- Timely, accurate and complete analysis of test data, scorecards and compliance
- Successful completion of test initiatives for handover to regional teams
- Attainment of defined objectives for new initiatives
- Effective and timely communication and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-4 Years of financial, sales experience and statistical analysis
- Relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Computer proficiency, especially competency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Warehouse processes and procedures
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Self-starter (ability to work semi-independently)
- Comfort with numbers
- Business driven, people focused, with exceptional influencing skills; excellent organizational, multi-tasking, presentation and time-management skills
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environmental benefits