|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
EKIUM TANZANIA LTD JOB ADVERTISEMENT-APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
REFERENCE: 1030-ADVT-SNEF-TZ-GEN-APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
As part of Local Content (LC) Commitments on the EACOP Project, Ekium Tanzania Ltd is committed to offering comprehensive training, capacity building, and skills development programs to Tanzanian Citizens to enhance their ability to positively contribute on the ongoing development activities in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Ekium Tanzania Ltd, therefore, wishes to announce 2 apprenticeships scholarships for Tanzanian Telecom Engineers who are interested in taking up a 6 months apprenticeship program in France at its Head Office effective Q12023.
Qualifications & Experience
- Tanzanian Citizen holding an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably telecom or electrical)
- Membership of a related Professional Institution or body preferred (ex. ERB, IET,..)
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in the contracting industry
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment
- Ability to travel as and when required
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Competency in written/oral communication
- Ability to use computer aided design/modelling software
- Should hold a certificate of good conduct
All applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Max email & attachment size: 20MBs), with the job reference number as the subject on
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. Should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.