|Location||Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2020|
|Category|| Data Entry |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HUMULIZA is looking for a competent data clerks who can support in data entry of program activities
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Roles and responsibilities:
· Directly enter data in the reporting systems as may be directed by M&E Officer
· Enter data in all organization designed systems including excel sheets, word power point
· Collate data from the volunteers as may be assigned by program staff
· Arrange program beneficiaries’ files in a designed order as may be directed by program staff
· Assist in data collection, collation, review, and analysis as may be assigned by program staff
· Participate in project management exercises including but not limited to data collection, baseline, designing, monitoring and evaluation
· Assist in office administration duties including but not limited to typing, printing, photocopying, cleanliness, and other related duties.
· Perform any project duties as may be assigned by program staff
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma holder / certificate, a form four leaver with a Certificate of Secondary School Education (CSSE)
- Possession of a certificate in computer science, ICT and related field
- Confident, dynamic, team player and self-motivated
- Able to write, read and understand both English and Kiswahili languages
- Willingness to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Aged 18-35 years
Mode of applications.
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
ii. Applicants must submit signed application letters.
iii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers; and indicating three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
iv. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
v. Applicants must attach Application letter and their certified copies of; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate IN ONE PDF Document.
vi. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted Form IV and form VI results slips; Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
vii. All applications must be addressed to:
P O Box 46 Muleba Kagera Tanzania.
Send to email email@example.com and must copy to
viii. No physical or postal application will be considered for this vacancy.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted attending Interview