|Location||Kagera, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2021|
Job Position: QUANTITY SURVEYOR/S
Peen construction Company Limited wishes to invite competent, qualified and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy position of Quantity Surveyor/s currently available in the company. .
Qualifications: Degree in Quantity Surveying or related field
Experience: At least two years
•Methodical way of thinking.
•Good knowledge of construction & Mechanical.
•Excellent problem-solving skills.
•Good financial and numeracy management skills.
•Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
•The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Carrying out feasibility studies.
• Cost control & cost-benefit analysis.
• Risk analysis evaluations.
• Advising on legal issues and representing clients in disputes.
• Drawing up contracts with vendors.
• Negotiating the cost of projects.
• Presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work periodically to enable payment for those works carried out to date. (valuations).
• Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn’t exceeded.
• Arranging staff payments and, at the end of a job, settling the final accounts.
• Acting as financial advisors and monitoring progress for the client.
• Tendering/ documents preparation and submission
• Seeking new opportunities.
Please send your detailed CV and copies of your certificates to: