|Location||Dar es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2020|
|Category|| Communication |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
PUSPOSE OF THE JOB
To increase the reach and impact of State Aviation’s profile and visibility through delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications & PR programs in Tanzania and abroad, thereby significantly contributing to an intensive growth strategy of the company.
- Develop and deliver the company’s marketing plan, making sure that the company’s brands are promoted in a professional, stylish and imaginative way to raise awareness of State Aviation’s services and ultimately position the Company’s perception from stakeholder’s view at the highest possible level.
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns for our services, using your creativity to make it stand out from the crowd.
- Organise and take part in promotional activities at various locations across our operating area.
- Strategize, implement, lead and monitor all the company's media programs as part of raising awareness about the business locally and internationally.
- Devise and carry out customer researches, and evaluate results to shape future marketing programs.
- Manage, analyze and contextualize the website, brochures & company profile’s information and make sure it is updated and constantly improved.
- Utilise company social media pages as a powerful marketing & communications tool. Ensure these pages remain updated with high quality context, stunning branded photos & reflection of current affairs of the business.
- Build reciprocal relationships with external partners, and represent the company professionally in these interactions with a view to developing further business opportunities as well as retaining customers.
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalisation of messages and measurability; data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation.
- Lead on internal communications so that all State Aviation’s staff are fully aware of new services, and all the other good things taking place across the organisation.
- Identify, develop, implement and monitor additional relevant marketing tools as required.
- Master’s degree in marketing or equivalent from a recognised University
- At least 7 years of working experience in e-marketing, communications and/or PR setup
- Grasp knowledge and understanding of the CRM systems, Search Engine Optimization and Web Analytics
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Highly organised, with the ability to work well under pressure
- High level Digital Marketing Skills
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Native English Speaker - bilingual will be an added advantage
- Business acumen
- Honesty and high level of integrity
- Consistent Energy and enthusiasm