|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are seeking for a dynamic, passionate, ambitious, highly motivated fresh graduate drawn from Food Science & Technology, Food Quality Management backgrounds to work with us as a Cupper Trainee. As a Cupper Trainee you will be required to support the efficient operation of the Cupping Lab.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• Set-up and receiving samples to be cupped
• Ensure all brewing equipment in Cupping Lab and Break Room is clean and working properly. Follow the daily Cupping as per the set Schedule.
• Empty rework bins in cupping lab on daily basis or as needed.
• Assist with 100% product inspections as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Cupper Trainee Job Vacancy at Sucafina
Qualification & Attributes:
• Degree in Food Science & Technology, Food Quality Management or a closely related field
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (advanced usage of formulas, pivot tables, lookup functions, macros)
• Quick learner with Interest in Coffee
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Working independently and proactively
If you believe you have the skills and qualities we are seeking, submit your Cover letter, CV and relevant testimonials in support of your academic qualifications to email@example.com