|Location||Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Freelance |
The job holder will be in charge of executing sales strategies put forward to push sales of the company products with a target. The main aim being to grow sales for Longhorn PLC products, print and digital in the assigned region. They will execute sales promotion strategies with an aim of ensuring the set regional sales revenues budgets are achieved through efficient and optimal use of company resources allocated to the sales function in the region. Key performance indicators are based on achieving sales and adoptions of Longhorn’s front list and backlist titles and achieving duration sales targets.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
REPORTING TO: Sales Manager - Tanzania
JOB CODE: SalesRep2020
A. Sales & Marketing
- Identify and develop new markets in the region to ensure growth in sales revenue.
- Ensure the achievement of the budgeted sales and revenue targets for the territory.
- Implement strategies and systems to support the achievement of the budgeted sales and revenue target.
- Be the account managers of the clients, and handling any queries.
- Ensure clients are well stocked and if client is an outlet, then Company products are conspicuously displayed.
B. Relationship Management
- Building Collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in the education sector and non-conventional markets.
- Ensure regional customers adhere to the trading terms.
- Ensuring that business systems and ethical standards are upheld.
C. Market Research
- Gathering and communicating market intelligence
- Monitor customer behavior, collect market intelligence to inform product development and formulation of strategies by evaluating customer feedback and prepare weekly reports for the Sales and Marketing Managers.
D. People Management
Supervise and management the performance of the Sales Representatives to ensure achievement of agreed targets.
Unit Measures And Impact:
- Financial Measures and Impact: Sales Turnover of TZS 10,000,000.00
- Value of Assets In charge: Promotional items, back pack and company t-shirts.
Budget: Expense budget – …………………………..
Revenue budget – ………………………….
- People Impact And Numbers:
- Direct Reports: Sales Representatives
RELATIONSHIPS (*** Need Have An Org. Chart Showing Reporting Relationships)
REPORTING TO: Sales Manager
REPORTING TO JOB HOLDER: Sales Representatives
Within The Company:
- Sales Manager
- Warehouse Manager.
- Other sales coordinators.
- Operations department.
Outside The Company:
- Stakeholders associations.
- Education institutions.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE.
Qualifications: Diploma in Business Administration/Management/Commerce with an option in Sales.
- At least 1 year working experience in sales.
- Knowledge in sales, marketing and customer management.
6. SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Data Collection and Market Research skills
- Presentation skills.
- Strategic planning and budgeting skills.
- People skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Negotiation and analytical skills,
- Building organizational capabilities, building accountability, enhance and sustain performance of others and driving consumer based business strategies capabilities.
WORK CONTEXT: 85% travel.