|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
VODEVLERN is seeking skilled and experienced Project Manager to provide technical assistance in the planning, implementation and management of project.
Duties and Responsibilities
The general role is to provide technical assistance in the planning, implementation, and management of VODEVLERN’s projects under VLERN program. Specifically,
• Support VLERN Programmes and projects designing, management and evaluation, and continuously contributing to improvements of programming tools and processes.
• Manage seconded staff performance and conduct their mid-year and year-end performance review.
• Support the development and implementation of VLERN monitoring plans for activities implemented through partnerships and those under direct implementation in line with Programme Manual and programming instructions.
• Financial reporting for project expenditure against financial disbursement.
• Contribute to the review and analysis of operations plans, mid-year and year-end reports of VLERN, ensuring quality assurance and compliance with established policies, guidelines, procedures and standards.
• Assist in managing the development of a broad network of partners, good coordination practices, and the development of partner capacities related to projects management if applicable.
• Curriculum Development for VLERN workshop facilitation.
• Perform other duties as required
• Proven experience in project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and strategic planning
Proven experience in grant/project proposal writing
• At least 3 (Three) years experience in project designing and management
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
• A Bachelor degree in Project management, Technical Education, social science, or a related field is an added advantage.