|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Contract |
The Job Holder is responsible for the following critical tasks Manage recruitment processes, employee relations, regulatory compliance, training and development.
• Assist in development and implementation of human resources policies in line with company guidelines
• Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, apply benefits and organizing team building activities
• Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
• Develop onboarding plans and train newly hired employees on company’s HR policies, practices, procedures and regulations
• Prepare official internal documents such as appointment letters, offer letters, salary slips and warning letters
• Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics including but not limited to time to hire and employee turnover rates
• Create and maintain an up to date physical and digital filling system comprising of employee documents, benefits, attendance record, management meeting minutes
• Develop and Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
• Develop and promote performance management and improvement frameworks for the company
• Oversee company’s regulatory compliance and reporting
• Context And Environment
• EACOP is a major and complex pipeline project, with a significant number of challenges
• EACOP is a newly created company for which processes and supporting systems need to be developed
• Ensure that the Company Policies, rules, guidelines and procedure are followed.
• Provide continuous, reliable and relevant reporting to the management
Qualifications And Requiredexperience
• Professional experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other related field
• 5+ years of experience working in the human resources field
• Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities
• Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
• Excellent record-keeping skills.
• Ability to interprete the labour laws of Tanzania