|Location||Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
|Category|| Management |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective.
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.
We are registered with the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) & National Industrial Training Authority (NITA)
We are seeking to fill the position of Territory Sales Manager for an FMCG company.
Reports to; Head of Sales
Location; Uganda and Tanzania
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building sales strategy, sales projection reports, and sales pipeline and monitoring sales performance with the goal of expanding the market share
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Develop and implement the Area sales Strategy in line with the overall business strategy.
- Coordinate Sales, Marketing and distribution activities within the territory; e.g. ensure promotions are implemented effectively
- Monthly performance reports, comparative reports, Trends analysis, Client Status Reports and new clients, Sales projections; Manages and measures sales targets daily and takes corrective action.
- Develop and Implement RTM capabilities and capacity roadmap across the sales team and distribution systems to fully exploit market potential`
- Analyzing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- To ensure smooth and efficient operation of the sales and marketing department through coordination and cooperation within departments for achievement of the expected sales targets and safety of company property according to company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are meet and resolving complains in a timely manner. Attending to customer queries on company products.
- Traveling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company sales reps.
- Supports the front line staff in building strong relationships with each customer by:
- Identifying business growth opportunities – (master of execution and brings a different perspective to identify opportunities sales staff may have missed)
- Motivates & inspires sales reps to achieve results.
- Hands-on coach in the trade building capability and helping identify opportunities
- Recommends & implements Internal Controls e.g. staff attendance, budgets, prudent use of allocated resources etc.
- Develop Account Plans and supervise key accounts within your territory
- Business Development – expand new channels, products and markets, monitoring pipeline, modalities of increasing average sales, while observing strict deadlines
- Business Degree in a relevant field (Sales, Marketing)
- Minimum 4-7 Years’ experience in a similar position in the FMCG category
- Professional qualification in a related field would be an added advantage
- Computer Literacy with knowledge in CRM systems
- Computer literate with ability to use MS office suite and driving skills (holder of a valid driving license class BCE).
- Sales management skills and master of execution-“ expert Salesman”
|Job category :|
|Employment type :|
Dar es Salaam
|Experience level :|
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :|