|Location||Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
The Tanzania Air Operators’ Association (TAOA) is developing a database of Aviation Personnel to ascertain the employability of Tanzania’s Aviation Industry Professionals. The intent is to create a pool of quality Aviation resources for potential vacancies. (Job placement is at the discretion of individual Aviation Operators.)
ARE YOU A QUALIFIED AVIATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST?
- MUST be unemployed?
- MUST be a Tanzanian citizen?
- Have a minimum of five (5) years’ Aviation experience (local, and/or, regional, and/or international) in one (1) or more of the following:
- Technical Specialists – Safety, Quality & Compliance professionals to build International Safety Standards
- Have experience in managing an airline safely and efficiently
- Have worked in a highly competitive and dynamic environment
If so, apply by sending your Curriculum Vitae to
For additional information, and/or questions, contact TAOA at] Pilots@taoa.or.tz / +255 686 968 978