|Location||Arusha, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2021|
|Category|| Education / Teaching |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
What can you do in a year?
· Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
· Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
· Make a difference: help kids achieve their full potential
· Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
· Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
· A passport & bachelor’s degree from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
· ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
· Commitment to work abroad for 1 year
What will you do?
· Teach English to kids ages 3-18
· Leverage EF’s award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
· Participate in engaging social activities with kids
What you will get?
· Competitive local salary + performance bonus
· Professional training + career development
· 21 days paid holiday + flight allowance
· EF organized social activities + FREE Chinese lessons
· Free flights (select cities) + Airport pickup upon arrival
· Sponsored legal Z work visa + free hotel for first 2 weeks
· Our mission is “opening the world through education” – our teachers are core to that mission
· Global presence in 50+ countries and 60+ cities across China
· Largest privately owned education company in the world, and a sponsor of 7 Olympic games
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education – and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact!