|Location||Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The sales officer will be the key point of contact between the company and it's clients. He will respond to inquiries, offer advice and introduces the company's product line.
He/She ensures that the monthly sales goals are met by developing business identity and selling prospects, and ensures that the customer receives full satisfaction in products and service delivery.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet sales targets within schedule.
- Present, promote and sell products.
- Perform need analysis for potential customers so as to meet their needs.
- Put into action the company’s strategies to ensure there is consistent sales.
- Establish and maintain business relations to ensure future sales.
- Establish and maintain customer relations to ensure there is good customer service and satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company.
Education and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with a proven track record in sales, customer service & relations preferably in solar home systems and electrical appliances businesses.
- A diploma, degree or equivalent in Business administration, Public relations, Mass communication or similar discipline.
- In-depth knowledge in consumer behaviour and market trends
- Excellent selling and customer acquisition skills
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft office
- Internet and email knowledge
- Self-starting, proactive and able to work in a self-motivated environment