|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
IBO Italia is looking for 1 Project Administrator. Under the supervision of the Project Manager, he/she will facilitate the implementation of Administrative, Accountant and Procurement activities within the framework of the project “No one left behind” and other programmes in Iringa District. S/he is expected to be honest and transparent and keep the necessary level of confidentiality on information acquired on the job.
- Required profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Human Resources or related field
- Capacity to ensure that all financial records and statements are in line with laws, regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles
Working experience in an International NGO or a donor-funded project(s) is an added value.
- Excellent user of MS Office
- Fluent in written and oral English and Swahili.
- Planning and time management.
- Capacity building, training and coaching skills.
- Knowledge preparing accounts and tax returns
- Technical expertise on administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Energetic, enterprising, flexible, diplomatic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Able to work independently.