|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2021|
|Category|| Driver |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
BUSOLWA MINING LIMITED is a private owned company with certificate registration No. 104147 incorporated on 27th November, 2013 under the companies Ordinance Cap 212, of the laws of Tanzania, and conducting its operation at Geita and Mwanza. Busolwa Mining Limited is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced highly motivated candidates to fill the positions listed below to work at Buhunda Project Misungwi-Mwanza as follows:
4 TRUCK DRIVERS (4 Posts)
Truck Driver Responsibilities.
• Load and unload cargo.
• Record cargo deliveries.
• Refuel and clean vehicle. Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
• Follow traffic laws.
• Inspect trucks and record issues.
• Follow accident procedures.
• Keep an activities log and log hours.
• Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel
• Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
Truck Driver Requirements:
• Valid Class driver license.
• Must pass drug and alcohol test.
• Must have clean driving record
• High school diploma/Driving school
Submit your application attaching a signed application letter, copies of education and a CV detailing previous work experience, telephone contact, email address, names and contacts of three (3) referees Applications indicating should be addressed to the following email address Email:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED