|Location||Arusha, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2022|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and Responsibilities.
Provide high quality nursing care, assesses children’s condition, document and evaluate individualized care using appropriate nursing principles, model and nursing policy.
Provide instant care, first aid for minor injuries in emergencies, accidents and illness, to all children at the center and neighboring patients.
Provide guidance on nutrition and special diet for children.
Observe and record children behavior, prepare and maintain reports, medical histories and monitor changes in child health behavior.
Ensure availability of a stock treatment items, drugs, equipment to ensure smooth services.
Support childcare activities and clinic visits whenever necessary.
Perform any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma or Certificate in Nursing must be registered.
- Experience in clinical services at the dispensary/health centre/hospital/ research project.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information and adhere to professional code of conduct.
- Ability to provide high quality, ethical, compassionate care that places the needs of the children first.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and Able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to maintain detailed records with high accuracy.
Send your application letters together with CVs and copy certificates to
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.