|Location||Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About the job
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
Work Place: Mafinga Town, Iringa
LADIES ARE MOST PRIORITISED.
1. Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
2. Provide counseling on policies and procedures
3. Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
4. Create and implement effective onboarding plans
5. Develop training and development programs
6. Assist in performance management processes
7. Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
8. Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
9. Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
1. Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management.
2. Proven experience of at least 3 years as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
3. Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
4. Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
5. Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
6. Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
8. Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
9. Strong ethics and reliability
10. HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute.