Head of Human Resource
|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2022|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Required Skills / Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent qualification
• 10 years in HR administration with at least 5 years as HR team manager in a company of at least 150 employees
• Knowledge of Tanzanian labour law, local and Group C&B practices, HR rules and processes.
• Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, particularly Word, Excel and Teams.
• Mastery of Power BI advantageous.
• Behavioral competencies: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Analytical and computer skills Solid knowledge of labor law requirement, payroll management and labor contracts.
• Proactive, autonomous, tactful, organized, customer-service oriented, able to work under stress and meet deadlines.
• Creates and maintains good relationships with local institutions (e.g., Schools, Colleges, Business associations).
• Ability to communicate well and interact positively with staff even in difficult situations. Other competencies:
• Proficiency in English essential
• HR strategy
• Lead the overall staffing strategy with input from management
• Develop and maintain the current and proposed organigram
• Develop and implement the compensation strategy
• Ensure the implementation of the competency and training plans with the support of the management
• Lead in coordination with the management the succession plans
• Supervises all activities related to Administration for employees
• Manages the development and implementation of the HR Information System
• Manages the secure and effective use of the HR Information system within the TZ Branch,
• Ensures the efficient retention and confidentiality of all HR documents, ensuring ongoing simplification and eliminating duplication.
• Contributes to, initiates and issues reports required by management as appropriate.
• Ensure the set-up of a robust recruitment process and implement it according to the needs of the departments with the support if required of external HR contractor
• In charge of mobilization and demobilization of employee (internal and contracted) : explain and handle all administrative formalities / processes upon arrival and departure of the new employee (internal and contracted) in liaison with the other support services for offices, IT, etc
• Holding mobilization and demobilization meetings with employee (internal and contracted)
• Head of HR Job Vacancy at Industrial Maintenance International (IMI)
• Develops core processes (HR Policy Manual,) and any new processes as required.
• Ensures that relevant Company Management System documents (Policy manuals & procedures…) are developed, updated, published and consistent with company CMS requirements.
• Design and maintain process documentation for the onboarding and offboarding
• health and wellness
• Ensure that health information are treated with the required level of confidentiality
• Ensure that the regular medical examinations are defined and conducted within EACOP (internal and contracted)
• Maintain. The relationship with the company medical advisor and responsible for the set-up and the implementation of the medical plan in liaison with HSE (MOU with local hospitals
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org