|Location||Biharamulo, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
|Category|| Driver |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Executive Director of Biharamulo District Council has received the Alternative Employment Approval from the Permanent Secretary, Office of the President, Public Service Management and Good Governance. Therefore, he announces to all Tanzanians qualified and able to fill 03 vacancies as shown below:
• Inspect the vehicle before and after the trip to determine the safety condition of the vehicle.
• Deploying staff to various places on business trips.
• Carrying out minor car repairs.
• Collect and distribute various documents.
• Fill in and keep all travel information in the travel register. Car cleaning. Perform other duties as directed by his supervisor.
• Employed with a Form IV certificate and a Grade E or C1 driving license which he or she has worked for at least one year without causing an accident.
• Must have attended Basic Driving Course
• offered by the Vocational Training Academy (VETA) or another Government recognized College. Applicants with a Grade 11 Technical Examination Certificate will be considered first.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICANT.
• Home tanzania jobs zambia jobs jobs-afri
• The ID is from the National Identification Authority (NIDA). 4. All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, personal information (CV), copies of
• Form Four and Form Six certificates for those who have reached that level and
• various graduation certificates based on specified qualifications. 5. One Passport size image should be named in the background. 6. Forms of Form Four and Six (Statement of Results will not be accepted). 7. Applicants for jobs that are already employees in the entry positions they are in
• The Public Service should not apply for a job and should adhere to the guidelines
• in Document no. CAC.45 / 257/01 / D / 140 dated November 30, 2010. 8. Applications may be written in English or Kiswahili and submitted
• by post before 14/10/2021 at the following address:
• Office of the CEO (W), S.L.P 70, Biharamulo, Tel: 0282225003, Nukushi: 0282225216,
• Email: email@example.com