|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2023|
|Category|| Driver |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ASFA Hose Service and Maintenance Support Ltd is a registered firm in Tanzania with offices at Mwanza, Kahama – Shinyanga and Tabora regions. ASFA is legally reputable to carry on the business of providing hydraulic services such as hydraulic hoses, pumps, fittings, adaptor filters, O-ring also we are dealing with Mechanical services, civil services, fire suppression system, welding and fabrication that include technical support, repair as well supply of personal protective equipment (PPE), Supply of spare parts for Automotive and heavy machine-like KOMATSU, CATERPILLAR
The company also carry out a business of supplying different products to various Individuals, Private Companies, Government Institutions and overseas Companies and Agencies.
We’re looking for an experienced candidates who is passionate about our mission of building long term relationship with our clients and providing unique customer service.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
The HR Officer should bring strategic leadership and technical expertise to human resources department, with experience of a broad range of HR Officer areas including resource planning and organization design, talent and performance management, reward, and compliance. He/she will have experience of capacity planning and translating strategy and vision into operational objectives.
The role will require high levels of drive, resilience and determination, and a willingness to challenge established thinking and act as an agent for change. The candidate must be an inspiring leader, able to translate strategy into action and to motivate a team to deliver at their best.
Location: Mwanza HQ Offices
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to the team
- Ensure all company HR OFFICER policies are applied consistently
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR OFFICER goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR Officer systems and processes
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Provide support and guidance to HR OFFICER staff
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or equivalent with Human resource a specialization
- Professional HR Officer qualification certificate is an added advantage;
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Strong analytical and excellent presentation skills;
- Language proficiency in English; and excellent communication (Oral & Written)
- Flexibility, resourcefulness, and a can-do attitude;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and perform other duties as reasonably required to achieve the goals of the company.
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
the subject line should include the job title. No phone calls will be accepted