|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||May 19, 2022|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Processing of loans and other related activities.
- Analysis of Business & Retail credit applications, including Mortgage finance.
- Ensuring proper and accurate maintenance of loan and overdraft accounts.
- Initiating and assisting in the security documentation of credit facilities.
- Follow up and Recovery of loans.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Holder of B.Com (Accounting), bachelor in business administration, or Equivalent qualification
- Thorough knowledge of financial/credit analysis
- At least 3-years working experience in the Credit Department in a Bank.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Application, specifically Excel, Word
Salaries for all positions will commensurate with qualifications & experience.
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their CV, stating the position applied for , to the under mentioned addresses.
To: E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or To: HR Department,
International Commercial Bank
Vijana Towers, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P. 0. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam.