Administrative Officers (7)
|Location||Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of|
|Date Posted||March 27, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About AfriCOVID International
Is an International Non Profit Organization established in 2020, operating in More than 6 countries in Africa (South Africa, Rwanda, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt and Zimbabwe) carrying out various COVID19 relief projects under sponsorship of USAID, John Hopkins University and Bill & Mellinda Gates Foundation, This COVID19 Relief project will provide Immediate & direct support for risk people of Coronavirus such Grocery Food Packet, Soap, Mask, Sanitize item, Hygiene Kit support to the 2500 daily wage workers, Homeless, Street & Slum families, who lost work and earning. Also spread awareness about precaution and prevention through awareness and counseling.
The Administrator will play a vital role in ensuring that the Director receives the support required to ensure efficient operations, in particular information regarding directorate operations, for instance the status of programme activities and budgetary spend.
• Manage the annual portfolio calendar
• Offer planning support to the Portfolio Director and help to enhance efficiency and timeliness of Directorate activities.
• Offer Support to the Sector Teams in respect to the planning of their work and data gathering
• Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports and prepare and co-ordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports to the Director
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by the Director.
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of the Director to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action
• Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations on behalf of the Director.
• A minimum of a degree in a relevant field such as business administration, development studies, Social Sciences, economics, education etc.
• Diploma with At least 1 year experience of providing support to a busy NGO team of professional staff, where a considerable amount of analytical skills are called for.
• Some understanding of and / or experience in budget management
• Independent and able to work with minimal guidance and instruction.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft Office